Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
Baked Cauliflower & Red Lentil Penne
- 1 Jar Vero Gusto Tomato & Basil
- 1 Box of Barilla® Red Lentil Penne
- 4 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, cleaned and diced
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 15 oz. ricotta
- 2 TBSP parsley, chopped
- 2/3 cup Romano cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a skillet sauté leek with olive oil for two minutes, stir in cauliflower florets, sauté for 2-3 minutes over high heat or until slightly brown.
- Add Vero Gusto sauce to cauliflower mixture and 1 jar of water. Bring to boil, add ricotta seasoning with a pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, and parsley. Stir until well combined.
- Cook pasta half of the time as directed on the package, drain and toss with sauce mixture.
- Add 1/2 of Romano cheese, and 1/2 of the Parmigiano cheese. Mix well and pour into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Top with remaining cheese, and bake for 15 minutes until cheese is slightly brown over the top and pasta is fully cooked. Let baked pasta set for 10 minutes before serving and garnish with parsley.
Tomato & Basil
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 26
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza