Appetizers • Vegetarian
Baked Polenta with Parmigiano
- 7 TBSP Vero Gusto Tomato & Basil
- 1 package pre-cooked polenta [17.6oz]
- 1/3 cup of fresh basil, sliced thin
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, shredded for topping
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Slice polenta in 14 equal pieces. Place polenta on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place 1/2 TBSP of Vero Gusto sauce on each polenta round. Top each polenta round with a 1/4 tsp of Parmigiano cheese, salt and pepper to taste, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes or until slightly crisp on top. Garnish with a bit of fresh thinly sliced basil and serve
Tomato & Basil
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 6
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza