Chicken & Seafood • Pasta & Pizza
Balsamic Chicken Casarecce
- 1 jar of Vero Gusto Sicilian Herb
- 1 box of Barilla Collezione Casarecce
- 8 Oz Boneless/skinless Chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Chervil, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- Salt to taste Black pepper to taste
- Whisk olive oil with balsamic, salt, pepper, and a tbsp. of chervil.
- Marinate chicken 1 hr. to overnight. Grill chicken over medium/high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side (8-10 min total), or until done.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a skillet bring Vero Gusto to a simmer.
- Dice chicken and add to the sauce.
- Drain pasta and mix well with Vero Gusto. Garnish with Asiago cheese and remaining chervil.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 10
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza