Pasta & Pizza
Bucatini Amatriciana with Pancetta and Romano Cheese
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Tomato Basil
- 1 box of Barilla Collezione Bucatini
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 4 oz pancetta
- 1/2 cup of Romano cheese, grated
- 6 leaves fresh basil, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add salt. Cook onions and chili flakes with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add pancetta and cook until crispy.
- Add sauce and 1/2 cup of water, bring to a simmer. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain pasta. Add pasta to sauce and toss.
- Remove skillet from heat, fold in Romano cheese and basil before serving.
Tomato & Basil
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 52
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza