Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Zucchini and Kale
- ½ Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara
- 1 8” pre-made cauliflower crust
- 2 cups kale, shredded
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- ½ cup basil leaves, roughly torn
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Top the cauliflower crust evenly with sauce, kale, and drizzle with ½ of the olive oil. Season lightly with salt, pepper and a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Top the pizza with crumbled goat cheese and fontina cheese.
- Arrange the zucchini over the cheese, drizzle lightly with olive oil and season with salt.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted. Top the pizza with fresh basil and crushed red pepper flakes.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 0
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza