Chicken & Seafood
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara
- 3 lbs chicken, cut in 8 parts
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced small
- 1/2 celery stalk, diced small
- 1 carrot, diced small
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 oz pancetta, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 rosemary sprig
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté celery, carrots, and onion with pancetta and garlic for several minutes.
- Add chicken skin down with rosemary and bayleaf, season with salt and pepper and brown lightly over medium heat.
- Turn chicken, cook for 2 minutes, then stir in with wine, reducing to half.
- Stir in Vero Gusto sauce and chicken broth, cover with a lid and simmer unti chicken is thorougly cooked and sauce has reduced, about 30 minutes. If needed, take the lid off. Serve with crusty bread or orzo.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 3
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza