Chicken & Seafood • Pasta & Pizza
Chicken Feta Pizza
- 1 Pizza crust (12")
- 1 Cup of Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara
- 3 Oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 Oz Chicken breast, boneless/skinless
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2Cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. Parmigiano, grated
- 8 Basil leaves, julienne
- Salt to taste Black Pepper to taste
- Mix olive oil, salt, and pepper; spread over chicken and marinate chicken for 30 min. to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium/high heat. Grill chicken 4-5 min. on each side (8-10 min. total) or until done.
- Preheat oven to 400. Spread Vero Gusto evenly over pizza crust. Slice chicken and spread over crust, add tomatoes, feta, and Parmigiano.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 min., or until golden brown and done. Top with basil.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 0
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza