Chicken & Seafood
Chicken Parmigiano Salad
- 1/2Jar Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara
- 1lb Chicken breast
- 1/2cup Flour
- 1/2cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Parmigiano, grated
- 1tbsp Parsley, chopped
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- 5 oz Mixed Greens
- 2 Plum tomatoes, wedges
- 1/2Red onion, julienned
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, and breadcrumbs together. Bread chicken.
- In a skillet over med/high heat, warm oil to 350 degrees.
- Cook chicken for 4-5 min. on each side (8-10 min. total) or until golden brown and done.
- Whisk 3 tbsp. of Vero Gusto with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Dress salad greens; add tomato, and onion.
- In a separate skillet bring remaining Vero Gusto to a simmer. Place Chicken into Vero Gusto and coat.
- Top salad with chicken and garnish with cheese and parsley.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 37
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza