Pasta & Pizza
Creamy Tomato Penne
- 1 jar of Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara
- 1 box Collezione Penne
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup ground hickory smoked bacon (optional)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese to taste, grated
- 10 basil leaves
- Sauté the onions along with half of the olive oil and bacon.
- Add Vero Gusto sauce, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, salt and black pepper and simmer for two more minutes.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and toss with the sauce.
- Top with cheese and basil before serving.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 0
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza