Appetizers • Favorites • Vegetarian
Ginger and Fresh Vegetable Bruschetta
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Tomato Basil
- 18 slices of crusty sourdough bread, 1/2" thick
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs ginger, grated
- 2 cups snow peas, cut in half
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut in thin julienne
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Turn on oven to 425 °F.
- Drizzle bread with 2 tbs olive oil and toast in the oven until slightly crispy.
- Meanwhile in a skillet sauté grated ginger in olive oil for 1 minute and add vegetables. Sauté over high heat for 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper and add Vero Gusto, bring to boil.
- Take bread out of the oven and top with warm tomato veggie mixture. Garnish with bean sprouts before serving.
Tomato & Basil
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 18
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza