Appetizers • Chicken & Seafood
Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- 2 cups Vero Gusto Calabrian Marinara sauce
- 25 large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- ⅔ cups bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Roughly chop garlic and parsley together. Stir in bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Skewer shrimp then evenly coat with bread crumbs.
- Drizzle with 3 tbsp of olive oil and grill over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on both sides or until shrimp is thoroughly cooked and the breading is golden brown.
- Serve with Vero Gusto for dipping.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 0
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza