Grilled Sweet Potato
- 1/2 jar Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara sauce
- 2 sweet potatoes, 1/8 wedges
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix sweet potatoes with olive oil, paprika, garlic, garam masala, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Place the wedges on the grill over low to medium heat, turning occasionally until soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile bring sauce to a simmer. Transfer the sweet potatoes to a plate, drizzle with Vero Gusto, and garnish with parsley.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 21
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza