Pasta & Pizza
Meatball Lasagna with Ricotta
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 TBSP Parsley, Chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 Jars Vero Gusto Tomato Basil
- 1 box Barilla® Wavy Lasagne
- 1 cup fresh ricotta
- 1 cup Parmigiano cheese, grated
- ½ cup basil, sliced
- Mix all the ingredients for meatballs together. Do not overmix. Make small meatballs, about 1/2 inch diameter.
- Cook lasagna sheets as described on the packaging, set aside.
- Bring Vero Gusto with 1 cup water in it to boil, stir in meatballs and simmer for ten minutes. Add ricotta and basil.
- Build lasagna in a greased 13x9 baking pan, starting with a bit of sauce, 5 sheets of pasta and cover with meatballs with sauce, 1/4 cheese and basil. Repeat 3 more times for a total of four layers.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Uncover and cook for 5 more minutes until lasagna is bubbling and starting to brown.
- Remove Lasagne from oven and let sit for 10 min before serving.
Tomato & Basil
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 26
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza