Appetizers • Vegetarian
Mushroom & Potato Soup
- 1 Jar of Vero Gusto Calabrian Marinara
- 4 TBSP extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 leek, cleaned and diced
- 1 lb. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb. shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Idaho potatoes, peeled and diced ½ inch
- 2 TBSP parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 cups of bread croutons
- In a saucepot, gently sauté leek with 2 TBSP of olive oil for two minutes, add mushrooms and brown over high heat, about five minutes.
- Stir in 2 quarts of veggie broth and Vero Gusto Calabrian Marinara, bring to boil, simmer for 10 minutes then add potatoes, keep cooking until potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve with bread croutons, Parmigiano cheese, parsley and a light drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 28
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza