Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
- 3/4 cup Vero Gusto Sicilian Herb
- 1/4 cup Barilla Rustic Basil Pesto
- 12" pizza crust
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomato, halved
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano, grated (optional)
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spread Vero Gusto sauce on crust, leaving a 1/2" of the outer crust exposed.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce. Arrange tomatoes over cheese. Brush olive oil on exposed crust.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Drizzle pizza with Rustic Basil Pesto. Garnish with optional Parmigiano and red pepper.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 86
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza