Appetizers • Vegetarian
Portobello Mushroom and Squash Caprese
- 1/2 jar (1 1/4 cup) of Vero Gusto Tomato Basil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 portobello mushroom caps, large dice
- 1 cauliflower, small florets
- 1 butternut squash, medium dice
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 20 basil leaves
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Drizzle oil over vegetables, season with salt and pepper; place on separate sheet trays to roast. Place in oven; mushrooms cook for 3-4 minutes, cauliflower cooks for 4-5 minutes, butternut squash cooks for 8-10 or until done.
- Remove vegetables and allow them to cool. Assemble vegetables on a platter a spoonful at a time alternating basil leaves in between vegetables.
- Drizzle Vero Gusto on top of vegetables. Sprinkle feta on top of sauce and drizzle balsamic glaze for garnish.
Tomato & Basil
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 1
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza