Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
Red Lentil Rotini & Broccoli
- 1 Jar Vero Gusto Sicilian Herb
- 1 Box of Barilla® Red lentil Rotini
- 1 and 1/2 lb. broccoli, chopped into florets
- 6 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil, cook pasta according to directions. Add broccoli in with pasta while it is cooking.
- Meanwhile in a skillet, heat up Vero Gusto sauce. Drain pasta and broccoli and toss with sauce.
- Finish with extra virgin olive oil and Romano cheese before serving.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 1
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza