Chicken & Seafood • Pasta & Pizza
Red Lentil Spaghetti with Shrimp Arrabbiata
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Calabrian Marinara
- 1 box Barilla Red Lentil Spaghetti
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a skillet, sauté garlic and red pepper flakes with extra virgin olive oil. Just before garlic turns yellow, add shrimp and sauté over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and reduce to half. Stir in Vero Gusto sauce and bring to boil.
- Drain pasta and toss with shrimp sauce, garnish with parsley before serving.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 0
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza