Chicken & Seafood
Red Snapper Fillet with Sauce
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Calabrian Marinara
- 2 lbs red snapper fillet, cut in 2-inch pieces
- ¾ cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- ½ tbsp capers in salt, soaked for 1 hour and well-rinsed
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, roughly chopped
- In a skillet, sauté garlic in 2 tbsp olive oil for 1 minute.
- Then, add red snapper, capers and olives and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Stir in Vero Gusto. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes before seasoning with fresh oregano and drizzling with extra virgin olive oil.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 0
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza