Pasta & Pizza
- 1/3 cup Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara
- 1 box Barilla Collezione Rigatoni
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 4 ounces Italian Pancetta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef 80% lean
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- In a blender, process the vegetables and pancetta until they are finely ground.
- Add the ingredients and olive oil to a medium sized pot and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add meat and brown well, about 15 minutes. Deglaze with the white wine; evaporate completely then cover with water. Add Vero Gusto and bring sauce to a simmer.
- Cook for approximately 2 hours, the sauce should be thick and the meat should be very tender.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Toss pasta with sauce then remove from heat and add the cheese.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 5
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza