Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
Rigatoni with Vegetarian Mushroom Ragout
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Calabrian Marinara
- 1 box Barilla Collezione Rigatoni
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lb porcini mushrooms, finely diced (can substitute with wild mushrooms of choice)
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 1 cup micro basil, julienne (can substitute with basil, chopped or julienne)
- Place a pot of water to boil. Meanwhile in a skillet, sauté 1/2 olive oil and garlic for 1 minute, stir in mushrooms and cook over high heat until thoroughly cooked and slightly brown.
- Stir in Vero Gusto sauce, bring to simmer.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and toss with sauce.
- Stir in basil, olive oil and cheese before serving.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 0
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza