Risotto with Parmigiano
- 1/2 cup Vero Gusto Calabrian Pepper
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 tbsp yellow onion, chopped thin
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano
- Boil 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Sauté onion with oil over medium heat for three minutes, add rice, toast for two minutes, deglaze with wine and when totally evaporated, add Vero Gusto sauce.
- Sauté one minute then add 1 cup of boiling broth. Cook over high heat adding one cup of broth at a time, when needed. The rice will take 4 cups of broth easily, but if prefer more tender rice, add more broth and keep cooking until favorite texture is reached but the rice is still fairly running.
- Turn off heat, stir in butter and cheese and stir continuously until perfectly creamy texture is achieved.
- Serve on 4 individual plates sprinkle with a small amount of Parmigiano.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 1
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza