Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
Roasted Cauliflower & Romano Penne
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara
- 1 box of Collezione Penne
- 3 cups small cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Bring pot of water to boil.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Arrange cauliflower on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake 5-7 minutes or until browned and set aside.
- Bring Vero Gusto sauce to a simmer in large saucepan. Drain pasta and add to sauce with roasted cauliflower. Mix gently. Sprinkle with cheese.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 1
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza