Favorites • Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
Roasted Pistachio Pasta
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Calabrian Marinara sauce
- 1 lb Barilla spaghetti
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup toasted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil water and cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Sauté shallots with olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in Vero Gusto and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce. Add toasted pistachios.
- Serve immediately with basil leaves and olive oil to taste.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 20
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza