Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
Roasted Spring Vegetable Casarecce
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara
- 1 box Barilla Collezione Casarecce
- 1 small bunch of broccoli, cut in florets
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small yellow squash, diced
- 1 carrot, cut in 1/2" rounds
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp fresh marjoram, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn oven on to 425°F.
- In a bowl, season all the vegetables together with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast in a large pan in the oven, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to directions.
- Drain and toss with Vero Gusto and roasted veggies. Stir in marjoram before serving.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 52
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza