Chicken & Seafood
- 1 jar of Vero Gusto Calabrian Marinara
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 lb mussels
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 lb white fish fillet, cut in 2” pieces
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chiffonade
- In a large skillet with lid, sauté one garlic in olive oil for one minute, stir in Vero Gusto sauce, clams and mussels. Cover and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the seafood in one layer, cover again and simmer for 5 more minutes or until thoroughly cooked and all shells are open. If some are still closed, discard.
- Arrange on a big family style platter with breaded croutons on the sides, topped with parsley and olive oil to taste.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 3
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza