Spicy Steak Wrap
- 1/2Jar Vero Gusto Calabrian Marinara
- 1 Lb Skirt steak
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 5 oz. Baby spinach
- 1 Red pepper, remove top, bottom and seeds
- 10 inch whole wheat tortillas
- Salt to taste Black Pepper to taste
- Whisk 1 Tbsp. of Vero Gusto with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread over steak and marinate for 1 hr. to overnight.
- Preheat Grill to high heat. Grill steak 2-3 min. on each side (4-6 min. total) and set aside.
- Grill red pepper for 1 min. and cut into strips. Slice steak against the grain.
- Lay tortillas, top evenly with 1 tbsp. of Vero Gusto, spinach, red pepper, and steak.
- Roll tortilla and slice on bias. Bring remaining sauce to a simmer and use as a dip for wraps.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 23
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza