Chicken & Seafood • Pasta & Pizza
Stuffed Shells with Chicken and Asparagus
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Tomato Basil
- 1 box jumbo shells
- 9 oz chicken, finely diced
- 1/2 lb asparagus, thin, chopped
- 1/4 cup shallot, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions, cool on sheet pan drizzled with olive oil. Sauté shallot in 2 tbsp butter over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook. Stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and brown about 3 minutes over high heat. Add chopped asparagus and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in ricotta, mix well and turn off heat.
- Ladle some of sauce in the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish. Stuff each shell with some of the chicken mixture and place in baking dish.
- Ladle remaining sauce over the stuffed shells and sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
Tomato & Basil
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 6
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza