Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
Summer Vegetable Pasta
- 1 Jar Vero Gusto Calabrian Marinara
- 1 Box, Barilla Protein+ spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 1 Red pepper, roasted and diced
- 1 Corn, roasted and cut Off husk
- 1/4 Cup Parsley, chopped
- Salt to taste Black pepper to taste
- On the stovetop with the flame on high char corn and red pepper for 2-3 min. all around; cut and set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a skillet over medium heat add oil, and shallot. Cook for 1-2 min. until translucent. Add peppers and corn.
- Add Vero Gusto and bring to a simmer.
- Drain pasta well and add to sauce with ½ of the parsley. Toss well and garnish with remaining parsley.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 27
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza