Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
Sun-Dried Tomato Spaghetti
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Tomato and Basil
- 1 box Barilla Collezione spaghetti
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup, julienne sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp, capers in salt
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 5 basil leaves, chiffonade
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese
- Soak the capers for 10 minutes in cold water; rinse off any salt left, chop roughly.
- Roast the peppers, peel and seed them. Cut in dices.
- Sauté extra virgin olive oil and garlic for one minute. Add diced peppers, capers and diced sun dried tomatoes. Stir in Vero Gusto sauce.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Drain and toss with the sauce. Stir in basil and cheese before serving.
Tomato & Basil
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 3
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza