Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara
- 1 pouch of Collezione Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a skillet over medium heat, add Vero Gusto sauce and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, drain and add to sauce.
- Toss pasta with sauce, season to taste and garnish with fresh basil.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 0
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza