Appetizers • Vegetarian
Tomato & Olive Bruschetta
- 1 Jar of Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara
- 1 loaf crusty sourdough bread
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, shredded
- 4 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- *Optional: Basil for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Drizzle sliced bread with olive oil, bake until bread is slightly browned, five minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring Vero Gusto sauce and olives to a boil in a small sauce pot.
- Top bread with Vero Gusto sauce and sprinkle with cheese lightly before serving.
- *Optional: Garnish with small basil leaf.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 4
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza