Appetizers • Favorites • Vegetarian
Tomato & Parmesan Crostini
- 8 oz., Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara
- 1 baguette, sliced on bias 1/2" slices
- 1/4 cup extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano–Reggiano
- Micro basil (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Heat marinara in a pot on the stove top until warm.
- Cut bread and lay on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 400 °F for 2-5 minutes.
- Top with heated sauce and garnish with a sprinkle of Parmigiano.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 111
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza