Appetizers • Favorites • Vegetarian
Tomato & Parmesan Crostini
- 8 Oz., Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara
- 1 Baguette, sliced on bias 1/2” slices
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Parmigiano–Reggiano
- Micro basil (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat marinara in a pot on the stove top until warm.
- Cut bread and lay on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 400° for 2-5 minutes.
- Top with heated sauce and garnish with a sprinkle of Parmigiano.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 1
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza