Pasta & Pizza
Turkey Lasagna Roll Ups
- 2 cups Vero Gusto Heritage Marinara sauce
- 8 Barilla Wavy Lasagna
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz turkey, ground
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 box frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmagiano cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to tast
- Turn on oven to 350 °F.
- Cook Lasagna according to package directions. Drain and lay flat on a sheet tray. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add turkey and remaining extra virgin olive oil. Season and cook for 4-5 minutes or until brown. Add garlic and cook 1 additional minute. Add Vero Gusto and bring to a simmer.
- In a bowl, mix Ricotta, carrot, spinach, egg and 1/2 of the Parmagiano cheese. Spread each lasagna sheet with equal parts of Ricotta filling.
- Spread 1/2 of the sauce in the bottom of a baking dish. Roll lasagna sheets firmly and place in baking dish. Ladle remaining sauce over each Roll Up. Cover with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle each roll up with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmagiano cheese then bake uncovered for 3-5 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 94
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza