Appetizers • Vegetarian
Vegan Zucchini Bites
- 1 Cup of Vero Gusto Tomato & Basil
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2cup of vegan mozzarella
- 8 Basil leaves, julienne
- Salt to taste Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Wash, trim, and cut zucchini into 1/4 in thick slices. Arrange zucchini slices on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle zucchini slice with olive oil, then top each slice with Vero Gusto.
- Drizzle vegan mozzarella cheese on each slice.
- Bake zucchini bites in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until tender and cheese is melted. Remove and top with fresh basil.
Tomato & Basil
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 2
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza