Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
Vegetarian “Meatless” Meatballs & Spaghetti
- 1 lb Collezione Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Tomato & Basil sauce
- 8 oz white mushroom, finely chopped
- 8 oz portabella mushroom, finely chopped
- 8 oz shitake mushrooms, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup onion, minced
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Parmigiano
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp oregano, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Mix mushrooms with ½ of the garlic, oats, breadcrumbs, egg, ½ of the cheese and ½ of the parsley.
- Using a 2” scoop, scoop mushroom mixture onto a sheet tray coated with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil and cook Spaghetti 1 minute less than package directions.
- In a skillet over low-medium heat add oil, garlic and onion. Sauté for 2-3 minutes or until translucent. Add oregano, sauce and bring to a simmer. Add “meatballs” to sauce.
- Drain pasta, add to the sauce and toss. Garnish with remaining cheese and parsley.
Tomato & Basil
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 0
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza