Pasta & Pizza • Vegetarian
Vegetarian Rigatoni Bolognese
- 1 box Barilla Collezione Rigatoni
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Tomato & Basil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12oz plant based meat alternative
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano cheese, grated (optional)
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, sliced thin
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Place a pot of water to boil; cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile in a skillet over medium/high heat, add oil and plant based meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until brown, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add Vero Gusto sauce and bring to a simmer. Drain pasta and toss with sauce.
- Remove from the fire, stir in the cheese (optional), then top with basil before serving.
Tomato & Basil
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 6
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza