Chicken & Seafood
Zucchini and Chicken Bake
- 1 jar Vero Gusto Tomato Basil
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive, divided
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 5 lbs zucchini
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella
- 1 bag shredded parmigiano
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 °F
- Slice zucchini lengthwise in 4 parts each, season with salt, black pepper and 1/2 the olive oil.
- Roast zucchini in the oven for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked and slightly brown. Set aside.
- In a skillet saute onion with olive oil for three minutes, add meat, season with salt and pepper and brown well over high heat, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a 13x9 greased baking pan start to spread ⅓ of the sauce. Cover with a layer of ½ total zucchini, top with half the chicken, half the cheeses and ⅓ of tomato sauce. Repeat the same one more time.
- Let sit for 1 hour before baking at 400 °F for about 20 minute covered with foil and 5 minutes uncovered.
Tomato & Basil
> Learn More
Like this recipe? 0
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Chicken & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza